Sunday 20 July 2008

my new flat

on my list of things i wrote i wanted to do this year was get a new flat, well today i did just that we went and viewed an awsome flat just across the road to where i live now it has 3 bedrooms and a huge frontroom the rent is 650 a month but its nice so we are going to go and put down the deposit and first months rent on tuesday and get the keys i know it was realy quick and we should probably have looked at a few other places first but i really liked it so we went for it as there is not alot around this area to rent at a reasonable price anymore.

this is gonig to screw up my whole budget and is going to mak paying off my debt and saving alot harder but i think i can do it i really need my own space now and so do the kids so its about time i made the jump and moved they will still be close to their nan and grandad so its not like there not going to see them anymore so all will be fine now ive just got to find the money to buy my furniture as i cant move tilll i have that.

No comments: